- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- If you use our contact form to reach out to us, we will store the Name, email address and message that you submit.
- Comments collected and stored using an integration with GitHub, and stored as public content available on this website, all international versions of our website, and at the associated project repo on github.com.
- All website analytics data is collected anonymously according to the terms described here(https://vercel.com/docs/concepts/analytics/privacy) and here (https://vercel.com/legal/privacy-policy).
- Your email address, when subscribing to our newsletter.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily contact us
- Leave a comment
- Register for our newsletter mailing list
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Vercel analytics (our app hosting platform)
- Google analytics
- Utteranc.es, a lightweight comments widget built on GitHub issues
- Our self-hosted instance of Wordpress
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process contact form submissions
- Receive and display comments
- Email you with updates on our services and content
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at with Google’s servers, Vercel’s servers, GitHub’s servers, and our self-hosted web server.
Our Company will keep your data indefinitely, unless you request that we delete it. We will delete your data from our systems (those we control completely) upon request within 72 hours. In order to have your data removed, contact us via the means below.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +1 619 866-4561
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +1 619 866-4561
Or write to us at:
P.O. Box 340738
Columbus, OH 43234